Monday, August 10, 2009

That sinking feeling

Ah the dog days of usmmer. I am back from vacation and need to do lots of things
lots of stuff to post digitally incluidng, perhaps a song with a Lil Wayne cameo? Yikes! But its a good tune trust me.

Need to work on some promo, set up a few things. Posisble fall tour for Spray (of the US west Coast!!!)

That sinking feeling? The new DJ Keri single is not getting added by Billboard Djs as fast as I would like. I think that big problem (other than me leaving off the track times from the promo CD) is that with my first single I had pimped, Heaven 17's "Hands up to Heaven" It was so easy - DJs liked and knew the band and so added it right away. Djs should know DJ Keri but ther eis a lot of other stuff (some chicks named Mariah and Madonna and Shakira) so....

Still, makes me nervous...

btw - below is a remix of the DJ Keri song by United Forces (aka DJ slash/ Melody & Mezzo/Smile.dk) who might be relasing a new single through us this fall too!)

Beautiful Girl - RemixesDJ Keri
"Beautiful Girls (United Forces Remix)" (mp3)
from "Beautiful Girl - Remixes"
(Ninthwave Media)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Napster
Stream from Rhapsody
More On This Album

No comments:

Free Hit Counter