Thursday, October 29, 2009

John Carpenter- Theme from Halloween and TV Comercial

How could I resist?

Halloween III: Complete Original Motion Picture ScoreJohn Carpenter, Alan Howarth
"Chariots of Pumpkins" (mp3)
from "Halloween III: Complete Original Motion Picture Score"
(Halloween Music)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Napster
Stream from Rhapsody
Buy at Puretracks
Buy at appliedSB (Groupietunes)
Buy at mTraks
More On This Album




Halloween III: Complete Original Motion Picture ScoreTommy Lee Wallace, Alan Howarth
"Halloween TV Commercial" (mp3)
from "Halloween III: Complete Original Motion Picture Score"
(Halloween Music)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Napster
Stream from Rhapsody
Buy at Puretracks
Buy at appliedSB (Groupietunes)
Buy at mTraks
More On This Album




And don't forget to check out Empire State Human's club ready version of the Haloween theme on iTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who enjoys to seek revolutionary things. Right now I am manufacturing my hold photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive that. I saw a really awesome site which explains how to contruct pv panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps needed for pv panel building.

I'm not really sure bout how accurate the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be grand and I would extremely appreciate it, cauze I extremely take an interest in solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

Free Hit Counter