Thursday, October 22, 2009

Royskopp vid / Zombie Girl

You know - ok - I run a small label. I like ot think what Ninthwave puts out is pretty good. Not for everyone, but at least it has some melody, prodcution values, good artwork (thanks Todd! Haiminh!) you know, some thought behind it.

As I troll IODA's Promonet to bring you cool new music I am struck at how much really bad stuff has been thrown up on the internets. Music is subjective, but especially in the dance/electornic genre there seems ot be a lot of stuff that is simple to a fault (minimal doe snot mean no creativity) or thin sounding. Never mind melody.

and the artwork on some of these things- not even level one photoshop. Some seem to be done with some sort of Windows Photo labeler.

But hey, whom am I to cast stones. I will refrain from posting what I consider offending titles, artwork or tracks... unless there is interest? :-)

Meanwhile - here is some scary intense (good)music for your halloween weekend -
Blood, Brains & Rock 'N' RollZombie Girl
"Blood, Brains & Rock'n Roll" (mp3)
from "Blood, Brains & Rock 'N' Roll"
(Alfa Matrix)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Napster
Stream from Rhapsody
Buy at Puretracks
Buy at Amazon MP3
Buy at appliedSB (Groupietunes)
Buy at mTraks
More On This Album



Blood, Brains & Rock 'N' RollZombie Girl
"Go Zombie" (mp3)
from "Blood, Brains & Rock 'N' Roll"
(Alfa Matrix)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Napster
Stream from Rhapsody
Buy at Puretracks
Buy at Amazon MP3
Buy at appliedSB (Groupietunes)
Buy at mTraks
More On This Album



And if I am casting stones I should present something of my own...

No comments:

Free Hit Counter