Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday wrap up (you betcha!)

Got word late yesterday the good ol UPS will deliver the SMiLE.dk box of Cds to me Monday. Yeah!

I am using anew service (new to me) Radiotraxx to promote 3 Cds I think deserve more exposure- the I Am Figaro Album, the first Garland Cult album and the recent Space March set. I also happen to have cds of those three releases, hehe.

H17saw a good sized bump for “Don’t Fear the Reaper” sales this past week, going from very little to about $25 a day. Not bad.

The Garland Cult (not ESH!) sent me word of a new Christmas single. I may pop it up on the ninthwave homepage soon (well, after Halloween for God’s sake!)

and here is a track fr your weekend!
I Wanna Be Your StarMelody & Mezzo
"I Wanna Be Your Star" (mp3)
from "I Wanna Be Your Star"
(Ninthwave Media)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Napster
Stream from Rhapsody
Buy at Puretracks
Buy at GroupieTunes
Buy at mTraks
More On This Album

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

Good to see so many cool blog entries ... you're a busy bee these days .... just to correct you on one bit of info ... there's no ESH Christmas song single on its way .. that new Christmas song I emailed you about is by The Garland Cult not ESH (my other band) ..

Kind regards and keep up the good work ..

Aidan
ESH
TGC

Free Hit Counter