Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Strange The Peoples

Every once is a while I get validated in a small way. I noticed two reviews from September on amazon.com for the Peoples debut CD. I fell in love with John’s cotton candy melodies mixed with dark lyrics and dark voice. I thought people would love the uh, Peoples.
But it did not work out that way, it kinda was a tree that fell in the woods when no one was around. I tried to get some traction – sent it to lots pubs and college radio, but it just wasn’t what people wanted.
Then I see two back to back reviews on Amazon and have to smile.
I made a mix-cd for a friend the other day and popped on “Kaleidoscoping Eyes” as an example of great modern pop music.
Do yourself a favor and click on the Amazon or itunes link below and spin through his album.

The PeoplesThe Peoples
"You Won't Take the Fall" (mp3)
from "The Peoples"
(Ninthwave Media)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Napster
Stream from Rhapsody
More On This Album

No comments:

Free Hit Counter